Fox Pools use some of the same technology used in building bridges, tall buildings, water towers and other structures that require high strength due to high stresses. Your swimming pool holds thousands of gallons of water while holding back thousands of pounds of earth. In order to ensure structural integrity over many years it’s important that your pool walls will remain intact regardless of external forces. With the Fox X-Brace technology you get just that. Patented by Fox, the X-Brace structure provides 100% support for your pool walls without concern for internal or external pressures.
Fox Poolsstunning designs with strength & durability
- FoxGard® Protected Steel Walls and Bracing
- Unsurpassed X-Brace Pool Design – Self-Standing at all times
- Buddy Seat In-Pool Lounge Center
- Fox WaterFall and PoolMate Spas
- Fox Brand Vinyl Liners
- IntelliTouch Fox Smart Pool/Spa Controls
- Fiber Optic Lighting Systems
- Automatic Safety Cover
- Ladders, Rails, or Ballet Bars Available In Designer Gray or White
- Foxite II Coping With Twin Tracks
Aqua Dynamics Swimming Pools offers a free consultation on all new pool builds. Our expert advice will help guide you through this complicated process and work within your budget to make your dream project a reality.
Existing Fox Pool Owners
Why buy the Ferrari of swimming pools and then upgrade your existing pool using ‘other’ products? Our Fox Pool specialists will advise and guide you for all of your pool upgrades and replacements. We only install Fox liners into Fox Pools – download the new brochure:
Serving the Hampton Roads Area - Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth